Friday, January 8, 2010

STARS OF MY LIFE

It's around 7 years for our friendship , whats called the great seven belgaum boys group... this is just an attempt to preserve those testimonials which i wrote for my best pals while i was leaving Belgaum :) cheers to all of u:)




Anil

says everything with his silence:)



It was the 1st day when i was new to these faces, wondering how could anyone make me a part of their life,, May be all 6 showed the same gentle attitude but it was anil who took the first move. Without asking me about my bad past, with that smile , he asked me to join them in eve party.



I really wonder what did these boy found in me , why did they gave me a chance to become a part of their friends group.. now known as Affi's group.
We all met again at dot 7 at 2nd gate , had a great time in a Chinese restaurant,,talking about the college life.. This guy said ,'Hey Shenvi'...u know when u meet some new person.. u never get the name with so much of catch in it. This guy simply made it easy and till today i love the way how calls me shenvi..The football game,, cricket, the gokak trip,Pattar sirs class.man i miss them..

Anil is a person with a lot of Patience .I really dont understand his silence, but the way he speaks about the complicated things like feelings,, may be he too has experienced it a lot.. He is only one such guy in us,who has still not shared a secret. Try to ask him.He will smile with that molar to molar smile and says nothing but in the end says everything with the silence. Nevermind. He is the one who knows what life exactly means. Each bit of it. loves his JC college a lot,,The one who calls everytime when he comes to Belgaum, and the one who takes best care of his teeth.. more than me[Dentist].I love the way he stands on the beach with the sand sinking around.looking at the end of the sea,i wonder what he thinks..And how can i forget the best discussion in the eve on 2nd Goa trip. my god. thats the biggest ever.There is difference between saying it and doing it..

And i am sure we did prove that, we can really do what we say,one day we saw a hill at a distance and next day we were on the top of it.eating the stuff which we all brought together,watching the sky, full of clouds,i wish i would have some snaps of it..How can i forget the laughs which we all had together in our all time Favorite Hotel Green.The 4 hours of non stop talk,may be 4 times a year.I love the way how we all spend time together when i go to Bangalore,, after all than walking around,we still manage to talk till night 12,I guess this what true friendship means.

And I am sure there is still lots to come..



Manoj..

the one who cares the most:)



The one and only, rare visionary of our great Belgaum boys group and Pattars sirs favorite student.. Yup u r right.Manoj ri

I know..He was the last guy to accept me in our whats called affi group.Never mind.I still cherish that I have these 6 friends of mine..

When it comes to caring ..May be he does not express it too often... but the time when he spends with me .I guess expresses everything.. Trying to maintain my secret. calling me eveytime to know my lifes updates is what i like the most.[EXCEPT STUDIES].He was the one who always manages to prove my theories wrong.but yes.when it comes to matter of girls.I am the boss here ok.for rest of the things not even abhi cant win with him


The life after 2nd puc has been quite different. May be Abhi left us in middle way.. the rest of the guys never stopped enjoying..the goa trip.. the green hotel dinner, the depo ground discussion, the birthday party..love them


May be all 5 of them ended up in Bangalore. But whenever he comes to belgaum. makes sure that ,he will at least spend sometime with me.. and tries to inspire me , I believe he was the one who has always taken care of our usual fights. and yes how can i forget the one fight which i had with him , the only one which we had while playing football in 2nd puc.




How can i forget the Paav Bhaji which he makes.. how can i forget the the goa discussion which we all together had during our revisit to goa.. thanks to anil

looks so innocent some times.. the time when says the things which he expect from his dream girl.. I can see the deep feeling buried , the amount of hard work he puts to make his dream come true.. they guy who does what he says.. but when it comes to holidays.. he wont leave the bed ok.. loves to sleep.. music .. style.. imagination.. reading novels.. movies.. lot many.. Yes the 2nd gate JBS and round table conference

How can i forget the calls in the night 2..the way he admires my friendship.. they way he forgets the world for every 5 min with his deep thinking.. how can i forget the way he missed vj when vijay was posted in ankola.. man i miss them

One advise buddy.. u don't have run behind success.. i am sure.. one day that will knock u r door..

I believe in u

Be the same always..



Vijay

The best of Best pal :)


I am like Dr. House and he is like the oncologist Dr.Wilson.. Watch Dr.House series and u will know what exactly this friend of mine means to me

I still remember the day when i met him for the first time in jannu sirs class.He was the first one to meet in our whats called Affi group. Riding the bicycle with him.realizing that he was my bros best pals brother.Its almost 7 long years already..Although 5 of other pals ended up in Bangalore..j is the only guy who entered the medical field with me.From that point.i cant even imagine my single day without him


The guy who life dictionary doesn't have the word called as tension,, the guy who takes the life as it comes..the guy who loved to enjoy the every moment of life..

In last 7 years , although Anil, Puneet, Manya, Abhi, Anup still cared ,, Vijya was the one who has traveled with me this far..


I was lucky enough to get this sweet friend .. who has given me smile the day when i was depressed,, he has given me support.. the day when i cried,, he has given me the party , the day when i have achieved something new..

I still remember.. this guy had not got the puc-2 result when others already were celebrating.. Me and Manoj were walking towards his home... Vj comes of his house,, and says.. guys ..I passed,, Thanks to god.. god he has always managed to keep us together

The goa trip was memorable.. the trip started with the fight with Vijya.. That was the only time when i was angry on this guy.. may be i made a mistake there.. but buddy.. The trip was my idea right.. .. and that's the lifes best trip ever.. so u can forgive me for that.How can i forget the day when i asked him about my decision of taking BDS as my option in the 2nd round of counseling.. although i was happy that in the first round we both got seat in same college.

but buddy.. i guess it never mattered for both of us.. although we studied in two different courses.. u know na.. we have almost met each single day a year.

There is not a single secret which this best friend of my does not know.. may be it academics,, may be its a girls matter,,, may be its the matter some depressing situation. he knows each bit about it.. Although rest 5 in my affis group are best pals too .. but he is the best of best.

The guy who loves to listen rather than commenting.. thats what i like about him the most.. he will calmly listen to each bit of word and at the end will give a smile for sure..

The guy who loves playing PC games.. the movies,, the Chinese soup... the vada pav..
The few days back before my graduation day.. u know right?? this guy who made me realize the mistake which i did in my past 5 years.. I dont know how will that matter will endup..but buddy i am thankful to u.. although u should have told me about it few months back it self.. but yr thanks a lot

If u had not done it. i guess my life would have not turned it somuch... and i guess i would have not got my 2nd chance..

The guy who loves swimming.. the beach.. the deshmukh road.. the ice cream.. and many things

How can i forget the manyas call on the day when Vj was posted in Ankola.. that guy almost cried for missing this guy.. i guess that proved how much this guy is important for us

And yes. manya is the guy who loves to irritate him the most..

I cant imagine my 2nd puc without him.. i cant imagine my BDS is without.. i can say.. i cant imagine my life without him.. This guy means so much to me..
And yes. i remember.. my lifes just 3 months of Gym..I used to love his company.. my god.those days were awesome..

The guy who always in trouble because of our late night walks. because out late night talks..

I too remember our discussion about deep space.. me , anup , vj on the terrace .. man it went too deep ok.. watching deep sky and thinking about it ,,, it was nice.

I too remember our discussion about deep space.. me , anup , vj on the terrace .. man it went too deep ok.. watching deep sky and thinking about it ,,, it was nice.
and ya.. the plan u and anup did when he took new cell.. U scared the hell out me..

May be u did the right things there..Everything happens for a reason and i know that will end up somewhere

How can i forget the best photo which i had taken.. the last film remaining in the roll.. me and vj went almost 10 km to take that snap... vj and sky..

Although he did miss the round table conference in Bangalore ,, anyway Nitin played the role quite ok at that time as a substitute.

Man i will miss u for my next 3 years of MDS...

He was bit serious in the middle of internship.. but i guess he figured it out.. Buddy.. i am sure.. u will know u r aim soon

And ya..i remember u r complaint about the filling which i did.. dont worry.. Me doing specialization in same.. i guess next time u wont have complaint again and yes for free

I cant forget the evry sec which i have ever spent with him.. never.

I just wish.. we both end up in the same place.. and still continue our daily chats, the American coupsy.. the corn.. the cool top limbu soda, the hari mandir vada pav.. the night time unlimited downloads.. the non sense talks .. and etc ect

may be there r lot many things i cant mention here.. may be i cant express how much this guy has done for me.. may be rest of my pals dont express it much.. buddy.. u were the best in the 7 belgaum boys group... be the same.. smiling.. laughing..



Wish u luck buddy..

u r my best of best pal



Puneet

The guy undiscovered:)


The only guy who still the same after 7 long years of journey of our friendship.The guy still has the same cool attitude, the same cool nature ,no matter what the situation is. May be all have lots of up and downs in life but what makes him special is how he always managed to smile, made others laugh, made others moments count..

Some call him Battery.. Some call him Affi..I call him Punya.

Once he and abhi used to be the best pals. I still remember how punya used to ride is old black hero puch , the way we all 7 used to rush to the classes.. we 7 together had the best year of our life. the 2nd puc..

The way we all 7 together used to trouble Jannu sir,, they way he used to make us laugh evnthough the sir used to get angry on him too often. The way we enjoyed the Pattar sirs class.. damn.. those were the best day
The gokak trip.. the Hidkal dam photo session.. those were the few best moments too.

how can i forget the best goa trip which we still remember bit by bit...we were damn lucky.. this guy was about to miss the best trip of our life..anyway without him it would not have been the best. .

May be life after puc has changed in many ways. may be he is bit disappointed about others pals.. but i still try to make him realize that, even one misses out of belgaum group.. it wont be the same anymore

May be.. Some pals.. and most of the girl does not understand the true sense of this guy.. but believe me .. he is just not another ordinary guy.. the girl who will get him will be the luckiest.. how many of u has the true smile in the worst days of life?? not easy isnt it?

May be luck gave him some ups and downs . few bad expiriences .. buddy.. life is the same always.. those were u r words right.. we need to take life as it comes.. I will cherish those words for sure.. they mean a lot for me

The friend who truly guides me in specially whats called in the matter of feelings. I know many cant believe it? Punya in senti mode!!.. believe me.. he does... I cant forget the big lecture which he gave me on that depo ground at night 8.15 pm.. man that made me realize how deeply he had cared for me.. Punya.. i am really thankful to u for those words..." think beyond obvious".. I always try to remember those words of urs when i try a bit more to open up my mind

The guy who believes in trying evrybit of life.. atleast once !!

How can i forget the fights of Manya and Punya.. ha ha.. it used to be awesome.. Me , Anil, Vj used to love it.. and now after 7 years i still miss it..

Although not much expressive... but to close pals he is the one who helps the most..

I cant imagine my MDS entrace exam preparation without him.. helping me eveytime when i came to Bangalore.. he was the one who had always called me two days before whenever he comes to know that i am planning to come..

I miss the time spent with him in Bangalore after that round table conference with all my best pals and nitin.. I loved the way he made me smile after that incident

May be he was bit harsh sometimes on other friends.. but buddy.. no matter what the situation is ..I know . , anil, anup, manoj, vijjay know the importance of u.. they just love teasing u..may be u dont like it much.. but thats how u always made their special

I loved the way he explained me his dream about getting a new life.. believe me buddy.. even i never think so deeply and purely.. I wish u get it soon..

Dost.. In all 6 of my best pals.. it was u.. who made me laugh during my bad times.. Even though evrybody cared...

These are my best pals.. whom i remember each day.. each moment.. I cant imagine my life without them being around me..

May be life has taken big turn.. evrybody getting busy.. may be u wont find me next time when u come belgaum.. buddy just want u to know.. U all made my life count

Best of luck pal.. I dont know whether i will meet u r expectation.. But will surly try

Be the same.. Smile..Laugh.. Joke.. make others life best.. and i am sure.. god will give u the best one day

U r a nice pal buddy

Thanks for evrything :)

4 comments:

Gladiator said...

dude Shenvi. This is pretty much "Pol Khol".

Anyways "im loving it" - good things abt me put up there u see..

And i spend so much time wit u when i come to belgaum coz i want someone to visit the awesome restaurants and enjoy food!!!

Dr.SURESH D SHENVI (life is worth living) said...

:)

vijay said...

dude really moved by ur words...
I'm part of it i was there every time, but whenever i read it, it make me feel it in a new way...

Ur lines...
"I really wonder what did these boy found in me"
dude life doesn't give u the people u want, instead it gives u the one u need, 2 teach u, 2 hurt u, 2 love u,and 2 make u exactly the way u should be, THE BEST...

Anil said...

Thanks for the stardom :)

Its difficult to say "we" than "I"

Appreciate the space and place that you have given !