Sunday, March 15, 2009

Failure is the Stepping Stone For Success PART-3.. TRUE FRIENDS


First of all let me thank you for reading the Part-1 and Part-2. In my last blog I mentioned about my friends result when he gave a second attempt and this time he somehow cleared. So let us sail through .

There is no return from whats called failure... Its like, a stain left by an ink and no matter how much you try to wash it.. it still leaves a mark

This is how my friend replied to me when i asked him about his days after clearing puc 1st year in the second attempt..

It was a new life, This time he was entering the college with a new identity.. A REPEATER.. I guess it not that easy to sit beside your juniors,, why? .. you have that constant fear, what if they come to know that you r a senior who just passed in the exam..

People hate those who fail.. no matter what the subject be ,,. May be life gave bit more time adjust. I guess he did not loo that old when compaired to his new batchmates.

But there was still one unanswered question.. people started wondering where did he do his Puc-1st year.. I guess there is always a way to escape things.. this time he found a new way,, He told them that he did his PUC-1st in some other college and got the admission in this college for 2nd puc.. May be this idea was not that bad..

Although his new bathcmates did not catch the lie,, but u cant really hide from the teachers right.. They have seen him before. It was a good day , a class of maths,, the teacher came near the desk, his batchmats were shocked to see how the teacher talked to him so gently.. i guess that made the picture clear..

But time heals everything.. Isn't it?? .. Now it was the time to apply for a tution classes.. This time my friend choose to go to new teachers , as he was sure that his old teacher wont give him a seat in their classes.. but sometimes life does not go as we all think.. It was reverse this time, the new teachers denied from giving an admission to their tuition.. so he decided to meet his old teachers, and guess what, he was Wrong.. they gave him a admission with a smile.. so he still wonders how did they agree to give him a seat..

It was the first day of the tution,travelling 3 KM on cycle at morning 6, entering hall thinking about the past, decided to sit at the last bench.. it used to be crowded there.. this was the best place so that nobody can find the failure..

Maths in the morning.. Chemistry in evening.

Let me ask u one thing.. will u ask a failure to be your friend at the first day of tuition.. will you invite him for a dinner in night.. Believe me,if i would have met him at puc-2 I would have never wished to.. but it was the 1st bds when I met this friend mine..

It was that day when he met 6 new friends who asked him to join them at dinner.. and I guess he still wonders why they did it.. now u might be thinking how did they come to know about my friends past.. ok.. One of the friend from that group had a brother who was studying MBBS with my friends bro.. so he knows complete in and out.

Anyway.. he joined them in the eve,, had a great time.As time passed by.. they became good pals.. but they never asked the big question?? why did he fail?? he still wonders?

Playing sports, walking in the college campus, roaming on the road at night 11, having the best days of life, this clearly indicates that he was enjoying his best days of life. Sitting on the first bench had become a craze for him, even started trying to solve maths ealier than his good friend who was a champ once, reaching the tution hall as early as possible, reserving chairs for his new best pals, racing with them to reach the another location, sharing vada pav, having fun in the tution, laughing at the smallest thing,discussing the serious topic, I guess he misses them. I sometimes wonder, failing in exam in not bad as it looks[;)]

PUC-2 is like a gateway for the bright future. It was the time of supreme court judgment, passing its judgment on the whats called COMED made getting admission costlier.. the fees was almost doubled..

Anyway sticking to the topic, the exam was approaching.. this time although the boy was serious about studies but he never felt the fear of failure .. may be because he was having those 6 toppers with him.

Few day before exam he met his tuition teachers alonne.. but it was depressing to find that his teachers really dont believe in his work.. they reminded him about the past failure..

Told u,., failure is like a stain..

Anyway it was the main exam.. these 6 met in front of college.. but surprisingly they all were so relaxed.. I guess this is what differentiats the confidence.

Sitting in the exam hall.. receiving the question paper ,,asking for the supplements definitely shows that my friend must have done the exam really well.

Anyway.. the exams got over. Without a doubt, they all had done well.. but how can u expect a guy who failed in PUC-1 to do well good in PUC-2 .. isn't it?

He knows getting a pass class wont help in much future.. so he need to get something good from it..

It was the CET which was also imp.. And as you all know.. If u want to get through CET u need to have both the knowledge from PUC-1 AND PUC-2.. so this is what he was wondering ..

Ok..Stop..This is where my college and me come in to the picture..

My friend gave the CET exam right in front of our BDS college.. When he came out of the exam hall. He just asked one thing from god.. " God.. if you want me to give something, then give me seat in this college"

And u all might think.. why he needs only that college.. I too asked the same..As i have told u already.. he had a brother who was doing MBBS in the same campus.. My friend used to attend the college function during puc-2.. and he was crazy of the way life is lived in medical college.. and he knows he wont get MBBS ,,Not even in dreams..so the best way he can have that life was to get a admission in BDS college which was in the same campus..

So its the time of result.. strange but true.. this time my friend had scored well more than what I have ever thought.. remember ,he had got 8 marks once in PUC 1st.. so how much u expect him to score in PUC-2.. 50? 60? 70? 80?.. u r joking right.. how can he jump from 8 to 80..

but let me tell u.. its not 80.. its 87..huh.. my god.. strange but true.. last time he was mercy passed in other subject.. this time he had score all above 80.. I know its not that good.. but how many of u have really met such person ? I am glad I did..

Told u already, Failure is like a stain .. If a guy scores more than just passing marks after a past record of failure,, people don't believe it so ealiy. They started saying ,he must have copied.. but this time my friend was not even bothered aboutwhat others say.. Why??

Because he had those 6 true friends, who know its was his own effort

Hmmm.. Let me tell u.. Just passing a puc with 85 percent does not prove much right??

So keep reading.why?. Its me whose in the picture now.. Do read my next blog..

To be continued[:)] soon