Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HAPPY DAYS


Its me.. listening to the Happy days song this time. It not that I have not seen the movie before,, its not that I am listening to the song for the 1st time. It does not feel like the same movie anymore..Never thought , one day that movie will mean so much to me.. the way they used to laugh, the way they used to cry, the way they used to read for the exam,the way they used to love each other, the way he used to try to propose the girl. they way we used to fight. Does not look different anymore. A must watch movie[:)]



I was a kid when I entered the 1st bds . Without knowing much about whats called the medical life, sitting at the first bench, watching at the 99 number of batch mates, 99 looks big isn't it?.. now its not big anymore.. I am out here.. out in the world, where life is not similar anymore.


The anat, physio, bio chem, which we once used to fear of, does not feel scary anymore. The viva, the practical exam, hmmm.. its not out here.. out here its the fear of loosing some one, fear of proving something, fear if getting someone to know. The fear of settlement.






99 totally new friends, totally new world, the cadaver does not sound fearful anymore, I have dissected each nerve, each muscle, even the brain, but stll its the fear of death out here..


We used to fight on a silly small topic , but I miss it now.. Its difficult to fight out here, the world full of surprises, full of commitments, full of strangers..


The time which I had spend with my friends, sitting at the lecture hall, the time which I had spent in sharing the cup of tea, the smile , the fight, the tear,, I miss them the most.

The way I used to sit beside the window, looking out .. the world looks so small when u watch through the window isn't it.. is not so small anymore..

The way we used to look at the girl when she used enter the class room, hmmm, the way I used to tease my friend with his gals name. The way I used to look at her, The way she used to look at me.. its not similar anymore.

The stress of the exam,The way my friends used to console me, the day before the exam, from the 1st bds , to the MDS entrance exam.. I wish he had been with me this time too.

The way we used to solve my friends problem , the advise which I used to give him specially on whats called love matter,, even though I never understood it!!.There is so much time out here to love, to care, to feel,, but Its not easy anymore

The way I used to say,, hey.. chal meet u tomorrow.. its not similar anymore.. I wont find them tomorrow.. they wont be around me anymore..

They are the the fragrance of happiness.. Eventhough it wont last longer.. but the time which u have it around u in this large life.. makes that moment special..

I miss the way I used to sit in the lib,, 10-12 hours a day, reading the books, with the dream of achieving something.. It looked so big for me at that time.. but its not big anymore,, I realized , sometimes ,the things which u always waited for, looks so smaller when u achieve it.. isn't it??

May be life is not similar anymore. May be I wont find that 99 anymore. But the time spent with the best pals should be missed, should be preserved..

Life is the same always.. Its monotonous.. But its the friends which make it polyphonic. Make sure..You remember them , because one day when you are alone out there. Play the the same ring tone , I am sure that will make u r life worth living[:)]



It was my life's best 5 years.. We made so many friends, some became dearest, some became special,fell in love with some one, some went abroad, some changed their cities, some left us, we left some, some are in contact, some are not in contact, some don't contact because of their ego, we don't contact because of our ego,what ever they are, how ever they are ,, I will still remember , love, miss, care for them because of the part they played to make our memories..



Dedicated to my All Friends who made my 5 years of BDS life worth living..


Wish you A Happy day

3 comments:

Dr.SURESH D SHENVI (life is worth living) said...

[:)]

Dr.Swathi Pai said...

Hey..very true man.... though i spent only 4yrs with u guys.. it was awesome... sometimes tears roll out when i think of those good old days...and see those photos..

Unknown said...

Really its so true!!